Target Audience - Pre-Requisites - How to register and access the content?
|Site:||Aeronautical Maintenance Training EASA Part-66|
|Course:||Aeronautical Maintenance Training EASA Part-66|
|Book:||Target Audience - Pre-Requisites - How to register and access the content?|
|Date:||Sunday, 24 September 2023, 4:35 PM|
Click and browse the table of contents that appears on the right.
1. Target Audience
- Job seekers
- Young people under 26 years of age or future trainees
- Young apprentice or future apprentice under 30 years old
- Scientific Baccalaureate level.
- Professional experience.
- Special case (Air Force, etc).
3. Procedure for registration and access to content
- You are a visitor (not a student connection:)
- Either you fill in an individual registration form (application form).
- Or you are a representative of a company and you send an email to the contact person below to make a group registration.
- After studying your request we will send you a username and password (for individual registration) or to each person in the group (for group registration).
If you register individually, you can select the courses of your choice and purchase them.
You can choose to buy access to courses by category: in this case you buy all the courses in the category.The duration of use of the platform is two years.
You can choose to purchase access to the courses by module: in this case you have probably already passed the exam for some modules and you wish to work only on the modules not previously acquired..
- If you register as a group through your employer, the access code (username and password) you receive is individual and gives you direct access to all the courses subscribed to by your employer (and only to those). The duration of use of the platform will be indicated to you at that time.